Tuesday 5 March 2013

Bra Lady's Diary 1.


Oopsy! - We forgot to keep you all updated with the Bra Ladies diary! 
The Boss, other wise know as Big Bra Lady has many tales to tell, from the fitting room to after dinner speaking, fundraising and just enjoying life.  We thought it would be fun to track what she gets up to so have asked her for a few thoughts throughout the week.

All customers are safe from identification and humiliation - unless you want your 15minutes of fame!

Watch out for some fun and laughter......


Thursday 28th February - 
Where did that month go?

Every month we ask the same question.  Forget how fast the month has gone and recently I have been asking myself, “Where did my life go?”
Every year at Christmas I re-evaluate the year and set the goals and visions for the forthcoming year. So here we are 9 weeks in and what have I achieved?
I can confess that we are still eating pastries in the office; thanks to Alison one of our fitters who insists we “need” them – honestly our trousers are telling us differently! That has put paid to the “I can lose 2lb a week – Yes we have lost, but its £2.00 not 2lb.  More Focus needed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme